I'd like to world to know twenty-one things about me. You know, to get you in the mood for reading what I might have to say tomorrow.
- I am short, curvy and never the same.
- I have less than 21 fingers and toes.
- words to describe me would be Mischievous, Curious and Warm.
- I am currently living in Perth, but Brisbane will always be my home.
- My house mate locked himself out of the house twice last night.
- I have a cat called Nora.
- I have plenty of friends at home, not so many in Perth.
- I am looking forward to my second teaching prac.
- I don't know how to use iTunes, or how to download music.
- Because of number 9, I own CDs.
- I drive a Holden Astra - Gold.
- I have two assignments due next week.
- I enjoy the beach, but I hate summer.
- I have a cow named Frank.
- I hope to one day live in San Francisco and Croatia.
- I didn't like Paris.
- My pencil case is German.
- My laptops name is Delilah.
- I love my boyfriend.
- I will say "I know right" as both an exclamation and a question.
- My teaching philosophy is to be "an instrument of inspiration while facilitating the sharing of knowledge".
So far I like blogging, although I don't really have anything to compare it too. It's a little like Myspace, but without the wank, and a little like Facebook but without the Farmville, and a little like Twitter but without the RT @so-and-so. It's also where I feel I can say what I want. If you are expecting some witty remarks, go elsewhere. This is where I will be me. Yeah?