Friday, May 7, 2010

... and that's the exciting part.

Day: Friday
Special Because: It's Starlight Day!
Camera: Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ35. 
Outfit: Purple Love Tree tunic top, grey and white Honey Punch twisted scarf (Love Tree and Honey Punch both Modcloth), miscellaneous blue jeans, brown strappy sandals from a market in Spain. Starlight Foundation badge.
Listening to: Regina Spektor
Mood: Lazy, excited and restless. 


Today is new camera day. I have finished one of the two assignments due next week, and am part way through the other. Lucky for me really, because I have been playing with the camera all day!
I am still learning. But what amazes me is the quality of the photos before I have even fiddled with them. I did some experimenting with colour, and so far that is my favourite setting on the camera.

Here are some of the photos I took today.

My Wardrobe. 

I do like colour. 

Should have cleaned my mirror first!


So that's a small snap shot of my day, all of these are straight off the camera, even the black and white-ish one. No photo shopping done. That will be my next adventure once I work out all the technology. 

E x

No comments:

Post a Comment