Wednesday, May 12, 2010

... and that's fairly impressive.

This week I have successfully managed to do a few things well. Assignments aside, I managed to make fabulous Rice pudding, a pretty posy of flowers for our kitchen table and (what I am most impressed about) I put together three outfits I am very proud of. Yes I know it's only Wednesday, but more often than not in my week I might only get one outfit right, if I'm lucky. So I am feeling pretty chuffed.

Below are some not very well framed photos of my outfits. (The perils of not having someone to take your photo, and no tripod.)

Outfit One: Monday - Uni and out for dinner. 
Forever New crisp white button up, 3/4 sleeve tunic top
Mak grey cable knit circle cardigan (Modcloth)
Miscellaneous blue jeans
Melissa black plastic flats (That smell like bubblegum)

Outfit Two: Tuesday - Uni and casual hanging around
Pink and black vintage 80s dress - no label
Black H&M 3/4 sleeve scoop neck top (worn under dress)
Black Cotton on cardigan
Black stirrup tights - Woolworths
Black sparkly flats - Payless.
                          

Outfit Three: Tuesday night - dinner at the pub with friends
Jungle theme long sleeve dress - Sportsgirl (worn backwards)
Moon Collection burgundy tweed swing jacket (Modcloth)
Scarf from Eqypt
Black stirrup tights - Woolworths
Black sparkly flats - Payless


Needless to say I am quite happy with these outfits. I'm honestly not sure why I feel that I got them right, any more than what I normally would, but there you go. Maybe it's because I haven't worn the main pieces of these outfits yet (the shirt and two dresses) but have been starring at them in my wardrobe for weeks. Maybe during those weeks I dreamt the fabulous outfits, or maybe it was just days of trying them on and taking them off again, the trial and error of getting them right. I'm not sure. All I know is I am having a good week and have discovered a few new outfits that I will no doubt wear until I get sick of them and find more.

Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment